· AABE South Jersey Chapter Mission:
1. Serve as a resource for policy discussion of the economic, social and political impact of environmental and energy policies on African Americans and other minorities;
2. Encourage both the public and private sectors to be responsive to the problems, goals and aspirations;
3. Encourage the development of the potential of our youth;
4. Encourage higher educational achievement and mentoring for its members; and
5. Where possible, the Chapter pledges support to the National Organization’s agenda, encourages increase awareness of energy related issues at the local community level and provides value-added programs to our membership.