- AABE Philadelphia Chapter Membership Committee Chairperson – Melvina Cannon (Sunoco).
- Member companies include (but not limited to) Dynamic Solutions, Exelon, Exelon Nuclear, JCPL/First Energy, NorthStar Consulting, PECO, Philadelphia Gas Works and Sunoco.
- Through a variety of national, regional and local meetings, the organization educates members in the Delaware Valley (PA, NJ and DE) on a wide range of energy management, policymaking and consumer issues.
- Develop informal networks to enhance personal skills and learn new ways to compete in the corporate environment.
- Job opportunities are posted on AABE’s website to alert members about professional positions available in the energy industry throughout the country.
- Every year, the organization awards scholarships in science, mathematics and engineering to outstanding minority high school students. These scholarships are given to encourage African American students to pursue careers in energy-related fields and to provide internships and other financial aid for such students.
- A Corporation or Individual who wishes to support AABE Philadelphia Chapter by donating or contributing funds in addition to the annual membership fees can do so and will be recognized for doing so for the below levels:
General Membership - $125
Platinum Contributor - $5,001 or greater
Gold Contributor - $2,501 up to $5,000
Silver Contributor - $1,001 up to $2,500
Bronze Contributor - $501 up to $1,000
Supporter Contributor - $100 up to $500
AABE Philadelphia Chapter
P.O. Box 38849
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-8849
The AABE Philadelphia Chapter Membership application is attached here.