This committee promotes AABE's National Agenda on energy issues as outlined by the National Legislative Issues and Public Policy Committee. The LIPPR committee is responsible for communicating with key legislative and government agencies on issues such as global warming, new technology, renewable and energy-efficiency standards.
- The following are current initiatives:
- Monitor climate change and global warming effects on our environment.
- Promote the development on clean-coal technology.
- Provide insight on the use of renewable energy resources.
- Educate the public on energy efficiency measures and the type of energy efficient products.
LIPPR Chairperson - Wilton Cedeno (Con Edison)